Thursday, November 8, 2007

Gone Shopping

Love comes in all chance and circumstances... so why should i be surprised when it came knocking at my door one day when i least expected it to be? Sure, i mean... i have definitely taken a proactive approach but i never once expected much to come out from my senseless bantering with strangers on the web. They were more desperation then anything constructive, a sign of my own destructive nature so bent on desecrating every shot of happiness blessed towards me.

So he came along and suddenly i'm caught in a whirlwind romance. Have you ever watched the movie Casablanca? The romance was just like in the movie, "and here's looking at you kid."

As with life, i supposed... nothing ever comes ~pure~ or for better term, nothing ever comes without baggage. I have mine as well, but i have never thought i'll end up with the same baggage carried over from my last... relationship endeavor. It's like buying two identical bags, the only difference perhaps' the tags attached to them. If anyone's looking for me, tell em' that i've gone shopping and won't be back for a while.

1 comment:

Rookie Jo said...

I don't quite get it but I guess it's becoz I've no idea what's going on. No prob, we'll talk on Sat.