Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Cost of Clubbing

How much does a person spend on an average night out clubbing anyway. I calculated and realize that i spend about $100 on a single night; from entry to drinks to transport back home.

On the 'special' occasions when i'm really enjoying myself... well, my expenditure for the night can shoot up to $300. My last outing however tops them all at the nifty price of $800. Was i buying a round for the entire bar? No.. Did my 'special' occasions involve a 'special' friend as well? No... So how could i have spent so much?

Well, the answer is simple. Lost and never found! To this day i have lost an approximate 5 wallets, 3 cell phones and 1 bag due to clubbing. The latest to be added into the "Lost n' Never Found" collection? A brand new Canon Digital Ixus 65 worth $600. Tah Da!!

Frigging hell, i tell ya man... how could someone keep making the same mistake time after time? One reason, self-control, or the apparent lack of it. Seems like i can't stop myself from drinking once i start and that leads to getting drunk, and when i get drunk.. boy, all hell breaks loose. I start flirting, get violent, talk in a phony American accent, become emo or just plain fun-loving. Friends never seem to know when i'm drunk and that's the problem.

Well, i'm glad to announce that i wasn't drunk when i lost the camera so yey, one good thing. I still have to buy one back for my sister though (cos it was hers').. Boo! So the next time i head out to the clubs and if you see me, please remind me about the cost of clubbing yeah?

No comments: