Monday, September 24, 2007

Definitely Just Another Day!!

I woke up this morning feeling wayyy too groggy, not fully awake yet, to the sound of Jasper’s demanding barks. Sigh… it’s 8am and I’ve yet to make breakfast for him. *Yawn* Was working in the bar last night (and will do so till Tuesday), an abnormality in schedule if you were to know me cos I only work on Fridays and Saturdays. What to do? Especially when I’m downright broke and penniless, gotta work right? Thanks to my understanding fellow colleagues at work, they’ve managed to squeeze in a couple of extra working days for me so I can make the extra ka’chings.

Hmm… how to utilize this week’s earnings? I’m gonna be bring Jasper to the vet on Wednesday so that’s $45 plus $30 for a two way transport. Basic transport and expenses for the week… $20 plus $30, hmm.. that’s an positive forecast lah, and hopefully I can put the rest of my earnings into the bank, top it up to the minimum so the bank don’t deduct any money. =P

Will probably need to cancel my DJ lessons cos I can’t afford to fork out $360 for the remainder of the lessons… probably a good idea anyway cos I suck at DJ’ing and the course itself is lousy; the 8 lessons course does not come with a planned schedule and the instructor seemed unprepared, totally at a lost as to what to teach us, so I’m just gonna go for the 2nd lesson which I had paid for as down payment and just tell them after the lesson is over that I’m too broke to pay. K.C.M life… but on hindsight, would be interesting to see the look on their faces when I tell them that in a straight face. Haha!

No comments: