Monday, June 2, 2008

Kimchi Chegay

Finally managed to sort out my iTunes again!! *>_<* For the 2nd time.

First time i did that and stored the files in my external hard drive... it crashed so spectacularly that it requires a $720 a pop CPR resuscitation to revive it... i decided it was time to let go.

Luckily i was able to retrieve most of the music collection from my now-defunct iPod so i shall not complain. I am blessed..

So now it's on to my next task.. to photoshop all the pictures in my iPhoto collection. This way i can brush up on my editing skills and at the same time present a more organized and prettier looking pictures for keeps. =) The first set that i've completed.. my trip to Korea in 2007 for my 2nd sister's wedding.

Enjoy~

No, i didn't forget about the eye bags, i just prefer an au natural look on myself. =P
That's my eldest sister and my nephew.

More of the little precocious one.Mother and child.
The family portrait in western costume
More on the bride.
I was on the trip with my 1st sister to attend my 2nd sister's Korean Wedding. They had one in Singapore before this. Her MIL in the picture, reminds me of my mom. =)
That's adiyos for the wedding, it's on the photo whoring. =P
It's all bats off on this one.
Proving to everyone how much of a showstopper i am.
hmm.. don't know what to say or do...
How about some hand actions..
Some body movements..
Okay, i think this settles it.
Me and my Hoodie.
Super 'bo liao' editing in this one.
I removed 2 boys from the background and added in one additional blue spotlight.
No problem! Got rid of a nosey lady that was directly behind me!
Showstopper!! Erm.. more like flasher.

Conclusion.. i should be doing photo hunt inspired photos. Now you see it, now you don't. Haha!

2 comments:

weetzdom tooth said...

your photoshop skills are good! boys in the background? where!?

jascablue said...

Lol, so silly of me. Will put 'em up on the another entry~ ^_^