Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A New Chapter

Been doing some thinking...

I know it has ended, we are only friends with no chance of getting back. Somehow i am unable to breakaway, my mantra of two souls apart hasn't been working out too well for me lately. There needs to be an absolution and during one period, i was given the option. Unfortunately i was unable to accept it, stubbornly refusing to give it all up. Perhaps it was indeed my mistake and we both ended up paying for it.

I need to be stronger, be a man about it. Ironic, i was just telling a friend that i don't even consider myself a big boy at this age (in terms of maturity), yet now, i have to quickly learn the role of a man.

Come the 6th of August, everything will change and a new chapter will opens up for me.. and for him.

No comments: