Sunday, December 14, 2008

Memories

Nearly lost my phone a couple days ago but thankfully the cab driver who found my handphone returned it to me. During the couple of hours that i had time to reflect, i came to the conclusion that although the lost of contact would really be troublesome, the one thing that will really be painful to part with was a video clip that i hadn't managed to back up on my computer yet... my awkward auntie voice saying, "sing louder huh..", your tiny slitted eyes, the furry white bianca, the twinkling snowflake hanging on your mirror, our road trip moment.. never would i have thought then it would end, all at the crashing moment.

The memories, together with others, i'm slowing laying them to rest. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, feelings fade but memories remain.







No comments: